- V. O. Rybynok, P. A. Kyriacou, J. Binnersley, and A. Woodcock, “MyCare Card Development: Portable GUI Framework for the Personal Electronic Health Record Device,” IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 66-73, Jan. 2011.
- J. Binnersley, A. Woodcock, P. Kyriacou, L.M. Wallace, “Public requirements for patient held records,” in Contemporary Ergonomics April 2009, 2009, London, pp. 159-164
- J. Binnersley, A. Woodcock, P. Kyriacou, L.M. Wallace, “An investigation of health professionals` attitudes towards patient held records,” in International Ergonomics Association Conference August 2009, Beijing
- J.Binnersley, A. Woodcock, L.M. Wallace, P Kyriacou, “Establishing User Requirements for a Patient Held Electronic Record System in the United Kingdom” Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 53rd Annual Meeting October 2009, Texas
- V. O. Rybynok, P. A. Kyriacou, J. Binnersley, A. Woodcock, and L. M. Wallace, “MyCare Card development: the patient held electronic health record device,” in 9th International Conference on Information Technology and Applications in Biomedicine, 2009. ITAB 2009, 2009, pp. 1-5.
- V. O. Rybynok, P. A. Kyriacou, J. Binnersley, and A. Woodcock, “Development of a personal electronic health record card in the United Kingdom,” in 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2010, pp. 4431-4435.
Download in other formats: